View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6

I cannot visualize Cody as effective 3-4 DE. I would rather draft Stephon Tuitt. Far as Nose, that is something that should be addressed via free agency which would cancel out losing Earl Mitchell, I remember vividly that I wanted Texans to draft Linval Joseph out of East Carolina in 2010 but he went mid 2nd, I'm not sure but think he is a UFA? He would be the man to man the middle, great penetration & can play the run. Also like Mebane, Seattle coming off injury maybe he's a salary cut?

Back to the draft. I have to agree with WolverineFan. That is really overkill with similar overlapping skill sets to be drafted like that early & back to back. Both good stand alone picks. Move Billy Turner up cause he will be gone. People don't believe me but these freakish OT's just always go earlier than one would think, he is a good one too who would solve RT issue.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote