View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014   #723
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Texans need 2 OLB's, NTs, and corners...IMO these are the texans biggest needs defensively.

Our OLB's stink. Wasn't ever a fan of the Mercilus pick up, but I was willing to give him a chance. His book still isn't closed, but I would not be looking to trot him back out as a starter next season.

I'd like to see joe mays brought back. I think he could be a serviceable LB and STer. He misses tackles at times but overall he's a hard nosed player.

McCain needs to go. I'd like to see Harris get one year under crennel. I think our corners and safeties have good talent overall. I think the coaching overall became stagnant here and it made a lot of the guys look worse than what they are. Both sides of the ball.
_King_ is offline   Reply With Quote