View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014   #696
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Tk's point (I think) was that the Texans wouldn't have to pony up 2-1. That the Texans have all the leverage. No, they don't. If they really want Mallett, they would have to meet Belichick's price. The Pats don't have to deal Mallett. And I don't see why they would, unless they received at least a high 2nd, such as the Texans, Browns, Raiders, or Jags.
No... not my point at all. My point was that we don't "really" want Mallet... at least I don't believe we do.

I may have mispoke about the leverage terminology. Yes, New England don't have to take anything less than 2-1 if that is their asking price. We've got nothing to impend them to take less. As of yet, they have nothing to lose.

But we aren't in a position to where we have to have Mallet. That's all I was saying.