View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014   #685
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 281155 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So .... Who's your QB in 2014 ?! - [edit] Mallett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
"You" believe the Browns would trade up to draft Manziel, but don't believe they are ready to "dump" Hoyer for a high second?

Sorry Play0ffs, but you've gone off reservation on this one.
Just because I post news doesn't make me the author of it. Browns for Manziel was "ages" ago because Lombardi lusted after JFF. Lombardi is was fired. If Cleveland wants Manziel he'll be there at 1-4, imo.

As for Hoyer, I'd keep him and start him if I were the Browns. I don't see him on Mallett's level. Never said we'd offer a 2nd for him.

Where did I say I "believed" McClain? McClain says without equivocation Texans will draft QB at 1-1 -- I disagree. As for Mallett, my opinion is the Texans won't trade their 2-1 for him as it's a virtual #1 pick in a great draft. I could be wrong -- been wrong before. And I'm not an American Indian.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote