View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014   #160
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Geoff Shwartz plz. Anthony Collins would be nice.

Plus there is a plethora of very good talent at running back available due to injury, team situation, and whatever else. Personally I want MJD, but theres also McFadden, Sproles, and Moreno, Andre Brown is another one, and I'd settle for Gerhart too.
Yes to Swartz. I think we really need a solid backup. I'm worried not only about Fosters physical health but his mental health as well. He's never struck me as a serious off season hard worker anyway. With all that is going on in his personal life I can't imagine him being really ready for the grind of the season.

P.S. I think you meant Donald Brown of the colts right?