View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014   #163
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I didn't say we could sign Jackson & 6 or 7 other contracts. I said we could absolutely easily signed Jackson. With an $11M signing bonus & a 4 year $22M contract, his cap is most likely $3M or less.

& unlike the Jags, we don't need to sign 6 or 7 similarly valued deals to field a winning team.

The Texans are the worst team in the NFL for a bunch of reasons. Not the least of which is lack of quality depth. So yes I would say signing the 6-7 similarly valued deals would come in quite handy.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote