View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014   #154
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's ridiculous. Nobody starts with a fresh cap every year. You're either paying for players, or you're not.
The point being is I never have to borrow money to make payroll and I start each new year with enough money in the bank to hire a few high profile employees and several more above average employees to improve my depth.

You have to make arrangements at the bank, again, to borrow more money in order to make your payroll. You then only have enough money to pay minimum wage to the dozen or so players you need to complete your roster. Your depth is a reflection of what you're paying for.