View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014   #152
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
You, me, we will never likely agree on salary cap management. If we both had Salary Cap Credit Cards, I pay mine in full each billing cycle.
That's ridiculous. Nobody starts with a fresh cap every year. You're either paying for players, or you're not. Tom Brady has a contract that runs through the next 5 years. They can not cut him & come out ahead for the next 3 years.

This is the Patriots we're talking about, the team you hold up on a pedestal for their brilliant cap management. They have $12M of cap room now, we have $8M. We both fall short of the Colts $80M, but the Patriots will somehow find a way to field a competitive team in 2014.

Why is that?