View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's "BIG IS BEAUTIFUL" TEAM: Duane Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Not only does it appear that the new OB Texans will be taller, but they will also have more meat on their bones. Duane Brown is no exception.

[/b]link

Last year I pointed out that without prolonged rest, his toe injury would affect his play throughout the remainder of the season. Many here disclaimed that his turf toe (which was not ever identified as such last season) was a problem later in the season. Hopefully the increase in pushoff weight does not predispose Brown to a recurrence of this injury this season. And hopefully they will fit him with appropriate prophylactic footwear to try to avoid such a re-injury.
people who dismiss turf toe are people who have never had turf toe. You just don't realize how much weight your big toe absorbs. It was like walking on spikey fire that shoots through your whole body. And I was only 230lb. 300lber? hell no.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote