View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014   #10
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OB's "BIG IS BEAUTIFUL" TEAM: Duane Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
OB brought in Fitzgerald for a reason. Fitzgerald has repeatedly said that his philiosophic goals are making players bigger, stronger and more physical. Just like Kubiak directed players to lose or gain weight, most coaching staffs have significant input as to the weights they want their players to maintain.
I dunno C&N, maybe he just meant that figuratively speaking. Afterall he couldn't hardly say his philosophy was to make players smaller, weaker, & less physical could he ? And I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, it's just that I wonder if his remarks were really meant in a specific sense ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote