View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints, Jimmy Graham, franchise tag, and position battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Chapman View Post
I think the Seahawks would have to make more moves to do that, cap situation similar to ours.
They are projected to have over 11m in capspace to start free agency, and they could move around some more money to free up more space. If I was the Seattle GM, and I though Graham was a possibility, I would cut Zach Miller and free up 5 million to put towards signing Jimmy. There is no question that WR and TE are the weak links on that offense right now, and Graham would be a perfect fit for that team. 10m a year is what he can get, maybe 8m APY from a team like Seattle that has a very good chance of winning a Super Bowl in the next couple years.