View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014   #14
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27427 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: National Football Post Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
two years ago if he progressed as I expected he would be a 1st rd. pick given his size, athletic ability & natural talent, but he never developed that raw talent. Doesn't mean he can't, but not sure I would want to be the one to develop him. I'll give you another talent more in the Russell Wilson mold who played QB for the Washington Huskies, Keith Price, 6004 196 & I think you can select him 6th rd. very heavily influenced by RW, lot of upside, if you can develop his raw talent & translate it to NFL.
Thanks BL. I wasn't aware of Price (I'm playing catch up with getting to know the players). He's an interesting prospect. I'd still like to take Thomas late in the draft (6th or 7th), but I suspect his combine showing will cause someone to take him in the 5th. Based upon this write up it sounds like most of his flaws are fixable. Not sure how to fix the flaws between his ears, but maybe OB does.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...3/logan-thomas

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote