Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #2707
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Just like any DC worth his salt should be able to field a potent defense with JaDeveon Clowney, I believe any good OC should be able to field a prolific offense with Manziel (Bridgewater too).

& as excited as you'd think a DC would be to get his "hands" on Clowney, I think OCs would be drooling to get their hands on Manziel. I know many don't believe his game will translate to the NFL (just like they worry about Clowney's work ethic), but that depends on the offense you design for him.

Just to be clear, I do not advocate taking Johnny Manziel with the #1 overall. But I can understand why some team would want to.

But damn... why couldn't this kid wait 'till after the draft? Nike isn't going anywhere.
What's the difference?

Curious.