View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #2
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 95464 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 6

First off outstanding work. Now onto the show....

Jackson was already signed by the Colts so he's off the board. However, if you sign Phillips as an OLB then you can kick Reed inside and cover that. I really like your theory with Soliai and Bryant. That's intriguing.

I would be shocked if we signed that many FA's and slightly surprised if we were that aggressive with cuts. That doesn't fit the MO of Smith/McNair. I really like the draft although Najvar does nothing for me. Plenty of other TE's available at that point though. The other thing would be Ward & Jean-Baptiste. Ward can play either FS or SS, but with Swearinger already in the fold he would play FS. Jean-Baptiste is a project CB and more likely a FS. That would mean you have us taking 2 FS and 0 CB's. Perhaps take JB off the board and slot in a CB, preferably one who could work the slot to replace McCain. Just a thought.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote