View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #48
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View/Zierlein/Harris on 2014 Draft

tweets read bottom(oldest)-to-top
Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein
The idea of giving away multiple picks in an extremely deep draft is just poor draft management

Quote:
@ryanlownes @SigmundBloom ATL has a big need at tackle and DE and they could easily fall into Mack or Matthews or trade back.

Quote:
Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Quote:
@LanceZierlein @SigmundBloom @jharrisfootball I agree, I don't think they're in position to sacrifice multiple or future picks. + 6 is fine
@ryanlownes @SigmundBloom I had this discussion with @jharrisfootball yesterday. I think trading up for ATL is a mistake.

Quote:
Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Quote:
@LanceZierlein @SigmundBloom ATL has shown that aggressiveness before, but they're already in a solid spot to fill a need w/big-time player.
@ryanlownes If they move back, it will be Matthews. If he’s not there, Watkins. They are in a great spot to me.

Quote:
Ryan Lownes ‏@ryanlownes
Quote:
@LanceZierlein Potential Rams target if they move down a few spots or do you see him as being in play at #2 still?
Workout was fantastic yesterday. Snead only GM there RT "@ryanlownes: @LanceZierlein Have seen more mocks with Matthews falling to 9 or so"

I feel like Watkins and Manziel are the biggest wildcards inside the top 6 picks. Bortles will fall out of top 7 if he doesn’t go 1st

The more conversations I have w/ contacts around league, the more I feel like Clowney, Mack, Matthews and Robinson all gone inside 5

Looking more and more like Texans go with best player on their board (likely Clowney) and a QB later in the draft. Traits usually win out.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote