View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #343
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Now while Garcia did not come out and say the words, I think if you watch the video, and listen to how he says it. It is clear in my mind he should be added to the "Sucks" list because he obviously supports a loser.

FF to 4:30 to see and hear his comments on not only Schaub, but Keenum also.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-brooks-says

Nitrofish - Sucks
Marshall Faulk - Sucks
Bucky Brooks - Sucks
Ron Jaworski - Sucks
Jeff Garcia - Sucks

The list continues to grow. Seems like pretty good company to me.
When you do this, it lets everyone know how badly it gets under your skin to say you suck. So they find every opportunity to say, "you suck" We even have one guy who had a sig made up just for you. His avatar is just to get your goat.

Let it go.

Nothing they say mean anything. Just because there are more of them, doesn't make them right. O'Brien is going to do what O'Brien is going to do & if he decides to go with Schaub, we all know where you stand.

Besides, Jeff Garcia does suck.