View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #342
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
"Matt Schaub had one bad year. You look at the years he had before that there was some solid play... ...but, more than likely Schaub will be will not be back." -Jeff Garcia
Now while Garcia did not come out and say the words, I think if you watch the video, and listen to how he says it. It is clear in my mind he should be added to the "Sucks" list because he obviously supports a loser.

FF to 4:30 to see and hear his comments on not only Schaub, but Keenum also.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-brooks-says

Nitrofish - Sucks
Marshall Faulk - Sucks
Bucky Brooks - Sucks
Ron Jaworski - Sucks
Jeff Garcia - Sucks

The list continues to grow. Seems like pretty good company to me.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is online now   Reply With Quote