View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #6
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Greg Peshek: RB Metrics 1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Look at the rushing leaders from last year. Of the 13 RB's who rushed for 1,000+ yards, only 1 (Lacy) weighed over 220 lbs. Hyde weighed in at 230 at the Combine. The only RB's in the top 20 in rushing that are close to his size were Lacy, Zac Stacy, and Le'Veon Bell.

I'm not saying that Hyde will not be successful or that Sankey will be more successful. I'm just saying, the trend at RB in the NFL has switched to smaller and more versatile guys over the recent years. IMO, that's the reason why people seem higher on Sankey than Hyde.
I respect your opinion and I hear what you're saying. After the draft (depending on where they go) let's pride bet who has the better season.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote