View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: National Football Post Mock Drafts 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Exactly. I'm surprised that more people aren't talking about Thomas. He blew all the agility tests at the combine out of the water. He's very raw, but a couple of years on the bench with OB's coaching could go a long way towards making him a franchise QB.
two years ago if he progressed as I expected he would be a 1st rd. pick given his size, athletic ability & natural talent, but he never developed that raw talent. Doesn't mean he can't, but not sure I would want to be the one to develop him. I'll give you another talent more in the Russell Wilson mold who played QB for the Washington Huskies, Keith Price, 6004 196 & I think you can select him 6th rd. very heavily influenced by RW, lot of upside, if you can develop his raw talent & translate it to NFL.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote