View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014   #85
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I really think Mitchell is underrated around here because he hasn't been put in an optimal position to succeed. His strengths as a player aren't being maximized here.

I think he would be a really good weak side DT in a 43. He can play the run and push the pocket.
Yep. I really liked him as a prospect, but playing him at NT was a waste of his skills. He's a much better player than Texans fans give him credit for. If he goes to a 4-3 team I think he will be pretty successful.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote