View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld 2014 Mock Drafts

Also Considered: Oregon State WR Brandin Cooks, Stanford OG David Yankey, Virginia Tech CB Kyle Fuller, Missouri DE Kony Ealy, Virginia OT Morgan Moses, Florida State DB Lamarcus Joyner, Florida DT Dominique Easley, Washington TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TCU CB Jason Verrett.

Man there will be some really good talent available at 2.1. I bet that's where we trade down from. Unless of course someone falls that is just to good to pass up. Out of the players listed above I don't know who would help this team the most. Cooks in the slot would be amazing. Probably offensive rookie of the year candidate in this offense.

So many quality defensive players and Some trench guys that could play at a high level for many years. Man I can't wait decor this draft.