View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014   #14
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's POST COMBINE Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
As of right now I don't think there's a chance he's there in the third. He seems to be rising fast.
Texans 3rd RD pick is the 65th pick/player, stranger things have happened. If Moncrief is there, it's a no brainer for me. I can see where Donte' could be available at #65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILLYTEXANFAN View Post
I'm curious to why you didn't draft an OLB?

Your man... Pots and pans
Because there is not an obvious hole unlike DT(Mitchell FA), DE (Ninja FA), ILB (Cushing and ???). Currently Reed and Mercilus are depth chart starters. That's why no OLB but I do like Ronald Powell. I'm not sure how RC will proceed, does he move Reed to ILB and draft Crichtonas an OLB (his Tamba Hali?)?