View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014   #320
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
That doesn't address my question. Many restructures don't impact dollars - only timing, and I specifically excluded taking a pay cut. So I ask again...
Maybe I spoke too soon. Looking at the cap, they can easily afford it. But just because the Bills does it, doesn't mean we should.

"We" didn't want Mario on this team with an $18M cap hit, regardless how many sacks & TFL he produced.