View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New proposed nfl rules changes

Quote:
4. Playoff expansion, which would put another team from each conference into the postseason. Only the No. 1 seeds would get a bye. The other 12 teams would play on Wild-Card weekend.
I'm not going to lie, I like it. The wildcard weekend is when the end of the season realization hits, mainly that Sunday night. Give us a couple of extra playoff games that weekend. It is the part of the season I live for as a football fan.

And like Dutch mentioned, it makes the top seeds continue to play hard in weeks 16/17 instead of resting players. They have a reason to win if it is for the only bye.