View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014   #145
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
This is me as well. What a strange situation to be in. You have your pick of every eligible player but there's not any players truly separating from the pack. I'm rotating through Bridgewater, Bortles, Manziel, Clowney & Watkins. I hate mocks that have trades but I'd prefer one to happen vs taking someone at 1-1. I'd love to drop to 4-6 range and still get one of the top 3 qbs. At 1-1 my head just hurts.
I do hear what you're saying, but I also feel like everyone focuses so much on 2012 this is how everyone feels, which leads people to think we are getting screwed to have the #1 pick THIS YEAR or something.

Besides 2012 do you know how many years in the last 10 draft years had an 'easy' decision at 1.01?

The answer is 0.

Even Bradford's year there were a lot of people talking about Suh at #1.

Stafford's year might have been a little easier to take him at #1, but out of about 5 'big boards' I saw he was only #1 on 1 of them and frequently ranked between 5-10 (kind of like this year).

Then you can argue the Raiders 'easily' chose Jamarcus, but that's cause the Raiders are dumb and rarely use proper decision making with their high draft picks.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote