View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's POST COMBINE Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
As of right now I don't think there's a chance he's there in the third. He seems to be rising fast.
Caught my eye against Texas last year when he had 7 catches for 144 yards and a TD. I kept my eye on him and was rewarded when he did the following to close the regular season:

6 catches for 161 yards and 2 TDs in a six point loss at LSU.
7 catches for 173 yards and 3 TDs in a win against rival Mississippi St to help his team become bowl eligible.

I've been in love ever since. He is far and away the best player on the field whenever he steps on. If he had any type of consistent QB help then others would see what I do. As it is, hopefully he falls somewhere where we can reach him. Future All Pro, in my opinion. Reminds me of Andre.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote