View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014   #312
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
In addition to all the other problems and reasons this has less of a chance of happening than me being made Pope, you need to take another look at Mario's contract. Through the 1st 3 years of his contract (2014) he will have received $51.9 mil so $1.9 mil more than JJ would make in the 1st 5 years of your contract proposal.

But carry on.
So be it. I've drawn my line in the sand. I put a dollar amount on what I'm willing to pay Jj Watt. Anything more than that, to me is overpaying & a mistake. If the Texans want to make that mistake, nothing I say is going to change that.

Like I said to start, what's the point of having leverage if you're not going to use it?