View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #46
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
How would you compare Kony Ealy to Tamba Hali?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This is another guy people want to pigeon hole onto the DL. Do you not think he is athletic enough to playOLB?
This is interesting i have always looked at him as a DE or if he put on 10lbs a 34DE never as an OLB.

Im certainly not trying to pigeon hole him.
He has the athleticism and I have seen him drop back a couple of times throughout his college career so it shouldn't be a massive problem for him to move to OLB.

I never thought of the player in this regard but i like the idea, will definitely look into it more
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote