View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #86
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 331370 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans compensatory picks 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I was so against not resigning Quin, he was extremely valuable in our defense. I don't think that move can be blamed on Kubiak. I'm looking at you Rick Smith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If I had to put money down it would be on McNair.

Wade clearly wasn't on board. I don't think Kubiak would overrule Wade on this.

Not firing Smith may be McNair saying "my bad" on Reed.
I'd be willing to front that bet. From everything I heard McNair say, he was convinced Ed Reed's experience to put us over the top.

I think McNair made a "command decision" and Rick Smith followed orders. Who knows if Wade or Rick tried to talk him (Uncle Bob) out of it or just saluted then executed.