View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #86
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans compensatory picks 2014.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I was so against not resigning Quin, he was extremely valuable in our defense. I don't think that move can be blamed on Kubiak. I'm looking at you Rick Smith.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
If I had to put money down it would be on McNair.

Wade clearly wasn't on board. I don't think Kubiak would overrule Wade on this.

Not firing Smith may be McNair saying "my bad" on Reed.
I'd be willing to front that bet. From everything I heard McNair say, he was convinced Ed Reed's experience to put us over the top.

I think McNair made a "command decision" and Rick Smith followed orders. Who knows if Wade or Rick tried to talk him (Uncle Bob) out of it or just saluted then executed.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote