View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft chatter/rumors/news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Crichton is about 30 lbs light to play in Romeo's past Ds. The history of Romeo's DE's have usually been of the 300 lb variety. This is why I eliminated many some very good 260-270 lb DE in the early rounds of my mock draft.

Unfortunately, I would have loved to see Donald lined up opposite JJ Watt in Wade's D. I believe the two would have wreaked havoc. I think that Donald is the most like Watt of all DL in this draft.
I see Crichton playing an identical role as Hali/McGinest.

Donalad could become another Watt. I believe he has that kind of ability. Luckily he want be there at 2-1. He's a bad fit for RC's defense.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote