View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarterback Ball Velocity at NFL Combine 2008-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by _King_ View Post
I like to watch the film to see what's what with a qb's arm.

I've seen Schaub load up and really gun the ball at times, but I see a guy like Rodgers who zings the ball almost not even thinking about it. It's just how he throws.

Over the course of watching a guy on tape or seeing a guy in person, you can get a feel for the type of arm he has.
I would love to get to hear the sound of TB/BB/JM/Garappolo/Met/Murray/ Smith's ball and see how much they had to load up to make the throw. This would tell me a large part of who my future QB would be.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote