View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014   #120
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Joseph graded out as a top-25 CB on PFF. He did struggle with injuries, but I don't see how cutting him and signing a 34-year old as his replacement is the solution.
Don't know about PFF rankings but JoJO wasn't in my top 25 CB rankings. I thought Mathis played just as well as JoJo last yr.

I'm really just trying to find the cap $$$$ to bring Orakpo home. He/Watt/Clowney would bring to the defense what it has been missing.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote