View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014   #6
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29411 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Texian's POST COMBINE Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Like the offense centric draft. I would pick an OT before the 4th rd. Although I heard the former OL coach Wylie sing Turner's praises on Sirius. Love Moncreif pick though, he has so much untapped potential and would provide something this offense has been missing for yrs. The ability to take the top off of a defense.

Surprised you didn't put a RB in there somewhere.

Of course I disagree with Bortles at 1. I think he looks good getting off the bus,but his accuracy and inability to throw guys open is a concern of mine.

I agree with adding an ot before the 4th rd. if all things are equal, I used to think James from the vols would be there in the 4th,I'm not so sure now. I have to think long and hard to pass up richardson at 2.1. Evn though james is a more natural at rt and less not forget the gm who drafted williams and ques is still here. I really thought if ques wouldn't have gotten hurt,he would've been the rt. Taking that in consideration,I could still take richardson and play him at rt and play quess at lg next to brown. Jones can play both guard and center as a swing and maybe replace myers next yr. I won't do a mock till after free agency.