View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014   #119
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Is he "good" or better than the clowns we had last year?
I would say yes, but I don`t know how much he has left in the tank and if he`d even be willing to come back.

But if Winston is as good as it gets it almost means, that OT is pretty high up our draft needs. With last years RT no rookie QB would even stand a chance. We can always hope that Quezz or one of the other young guys can step it up, but I wouldn`t hold my breath.

If we don`t like either QB IŽd be more than alright with trading down and taking either of the top tackles. If we do take a QB, IŽd look really hard at RT in the 2nd or at latest in the 3d round.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote