View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014   #114
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Patriots writer Erik Frenz just said they would want a 2nd for Ryan Mallett, then explained why and finished with "if they can't get more than a 3rd" they'll keep him and let him go next year. Freudian slip...? If OB wants him I bet 3-1 does it.
I don't like this idea. Don't think Mallett is worth 3-1, and I don't think we should be giving up any draft picks to get another team's player. There will be plenty of players in FA including QB's. We need to get more draft picks not less. There's too many holes that need to be filled IMO.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote