View Single Post
Old 08-22-2004   #3
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Dom Capers showed much offensively or defensively much yesterday. Could it be that he doesn't want to give San Diego much to look at? I don't know, but it could be a possiblity. Seemed like we ran the same running plays yesterday without any results. In the passing game we once again didn't do anything spectacular, Billy Miller, Mark Bruener, and Cory Bradford didn't catch any balls I think. I think Capers is trying to keep it simple this preseason, he may not want guys like Jason Babin, Dunta Robinson to be overwhelmed. Just my opinion..