Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014   #11
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79827 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
He probably wouldn't have been rated higher due to the hype around Manziel & the SEC, but anyone who paid attention to each prospect & not got caught up in the hype would've had him rated higher than Manziel.

Simply put, everything Manziel is good at, Wilson is as good at or better. Wilson was just as fast & quick, tremendously bigger hands than manziel... stronger arm than Manziel...he was a better pocket passer in college than Manziel & put up tremendous stats in a top notch conference...like Manziel.

but my response was more geared towards the question you posed to Texan Seminole. I read it as which would you have rated higher....read it wrong...my fault.
LOL! Good one. You almost had me believing this was real.