Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014   #2679
_King_
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 _King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected_King_ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I don't think manziel fits the bob mold. Ob has pushed team first. I think he'd rather have a qb that will fit into the team concept on and off the field. I think it's either TB at 1, which is what I very much think will happen or a trade down and take bortles. I don't think manziel is an option honestly. The way he plays and the big persons he carries just doesn't seem to mesh with what I think BO wants.

Jmo. I just wish the draft would come so we can just get it done and move forward with whoever we choose.