View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #107
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Free Agents

There is some talk going on about the Texans going after Matt Cassel. I heard it mentioned on 610 the other day and then came across an article on NFL.com. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...e-quarterbacks.

I'm not a Cassel fan or anything but I think he could be someone to come in and "hold down the fort" so to speak until their young draft pick, whoever that is, is ready to go. The video does mention that Cassel had his biggest year with O'Brien in NE and that Cassel just turned down a 3.7 million contract to stay in Minnesota. So I guess it makes sense he'd be looking the Texans way.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote