Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #2668
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
I personally believe this is a 2 horse race between TB and BB. Someone from the AAC will be playing for the Texans next year, I just don't know who.

With all Houston Sports teams (with regards to trades and draft picks), they always seem to focus the flood light in one direction drawing all attention over there while there is secret back door deals going on at the other side of the parking lot.

Mario Williams, Merciless, JJ Watt, James Harden, etc.

They keep things close to the vest in this city and love to keep everyone guessing. Too many flood lights have been on JFF and Clowney so now I don't believe there is a chance.