View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #87
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Cap space......and the rest of the League

This is what some of us had predicted after the new CBA was signed but then last year's almost nil increase stunned many. As much as I like Orakpo I must admit to feeling a bit nervous signing FA even if one should be in his prime. If the deal was right, hard to say no. Any thoughts on skins tagging him?

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5215/brian-orakpo

"That’s similar to the expected value of the franchise designation, which would allow Washington to offer Orakpo a one-year contract for approximately $11 million. Allen said the Redskins “really haven’t gotten into those types of specifics yet.”

Orakpo said frequently during the season that he would like to remain with the Redskins, who took him with the No. 13 pick in the draft in 2009. The mutual affection between player and team helped the Redskins sign cornerback DeAngelo Hallto a four-year contract worth a reported $17 million earlier this week.
Hall, who has played with the Redskins for parts of the last six seasons, played last season under a one-year, $1.25 million contract."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2ueHoPvw3
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter