View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #5
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jeremiah: QBs have slight drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Manziel as a Raider I've thought is almost two fitting. Draft's most polarizing player for most polarizing team. Raiders do need a long term fit at QB. Pryor showed some flashes but you got to wonder if it's enough to satisfy Allen and the rest of the FO. If this was Al David years, this move would almost be a lock. Most Raider fans I've talked to seen to hope TB falls.
The only thing that would produce more drama is if Jerrah traded up and snagged Manziel... I know, not bloody likely with the contract they just gave Romo but man, I can just hear the chants for Manziel every time Romo throws a pick.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote