View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014   #48
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Smith, QB - Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't see what these guys are looking at. I watched the Nebraska game and the 2012 UT game, and Smith's arm is nowhere near NFL caliber. It looks like he's throwing a jump pass most of the time. I don't get the Manziel comparisons at all. More like a right-handed, poor man's Kellen Moore. Smith does not look like any NFL QB I'm familiar with. I see his ceiling as the CFL, floor as the Arena league.
lol, good stuff. Be careful though.

This guy is a feel good story, I hope he sticks on a team, but he's just another guy that will be forgotten about and denied support of him next season.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote