View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #4
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jeremiah: QBs have slight drop.

Manziel as a Raider I've thought is almost two fitting. Draft's most polarizing player for most polarizing team. Raiders do need a long term fit at QB. Pryor showed some flashes but you got to wonder if it's enough to satisfy Allen and the rest of the FO. If this was Al David years, this move would almost be a lock. Most Raider fans I've talked to seen to hope TB falls.

Bortles in Tampa? I know they're not totally sold on Glennon, but is Bottles going to be that big of an upgrade? One thing is for sure Bortles pro day and arm strength could shake up top of this draft.

If Bridgewater falls to Bikes, great match for them. Ponder was always a terrible reach and I'm sure the FO will let him compete for the spot, but Ponder just doesn't have "it". With much more likely steady play from Bridgewater and AP.... This really could be the Tightest division race next year in the NFL.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote