View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #156
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If you guys are both OK with it, Mussop can have the Giants. Just let me know and I'll amend the spreadsheet.

Yeah, someone filtered on their name and it didn't show anyone else. It has been cleared. The icon at the top right of the ribbon that looks like the top-half of an hourglass is the filter button. Clicking it will turn off/on filters, and clicking it twice will clear/remove all filters, thus showing all the data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I would love to have the giants.

I apologize for being late as hell. Mussop please take the G-men...Dutch I'm still keeping the Chargers.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote