View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #93
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Top 5 by Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Bah, have you looked at Dimtri Goodson? He's a real late rd sleeper that could really be a upgrade from McCain. I also like Carrington Byndham for that role.
I'm very familiar with both Goodson and Byndom. I have both rated as UDFAs right now.

Goodson is very raw, which is fine but he is going to be 25 at the start of his rookie year. He also looks pretty soft. He doesn't like contact. That's okay if you're an exceptional athlete, but he's not. He's a good athlete. He's also an injury waiting to happen. If his brother weren't already in the NFL I don't think people would think very highly of him.

Byndom is not athletic enough to be a NFL CB and not physical enough to be a Safety, IMO. He had one good pretty good year in college but regressed quite a bit the year after.

There are a bunch of quality CBs this year which pushes these guys down the list. I think both could have an outside shot at making a roster, but I wouldn't bet on it.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote