View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #92
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91085 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007's Top 5 by Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Bah, have you looked at Dimtri Goodson? He's a real late rd sleeper that could really be a upgrade from McCain. I also like Carrington Byndham for that role.
Haha I played with Meech (Demetri). Can't believe he's an NFL prospect now. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. He was just always a basketball player first and didn't take football serious in high school.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote