View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #120
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81420 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would be your #1 choice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I'm still on the Bridgewater bandwagon, but I agree with some folks that there isn't a true clear #1 prospect in this draft. However, sometimes you gotta take a chance and get a guy who will develop into someone worthy of the #1 overall pick. There is no Andrew Luck, unfortunately, so we will have to take the guy who is most likely to become that franchise QB. I think it will be Teddy.
Same place I'm at. I could make a case for 7 guys to be the #1 pick. But in such a muddled group, QB is such a huge need that I can convince myself to go QB and Teddy is the one I happen to like the most.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote