View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014   #1232
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Yes. And at my age, developing a relationship with Dr. Dagger could be really helpful.

ooooooohhhhh my back is sore. need pills. LOL
Hmmmmm. Let me see................Before distributing any of them funny "medicines" legally, I will take the Texans approach.

First, a careful, thoughtful, in-depth evaluation.............

Then, a trip to the operating room with a very carefully thought out plan...........

..... that will afford you the best chance to have a legitimate need for the life-long drugs you seek.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote