View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheap NFL Gear on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Thanks Dutch, just scored 3 shirts for myself, a shirt and some ear rings for the little lady all for $42. Man they really kill a guy over upgrading from XL to XXL but found a few killer deals.
Cool! Glad you could find something you like!

By the way, the sizes don't dictate the price, I saw several items that were more expensive for a small than a large. It varies a lot and by style of shirt. I bought my fiancee a Packers shirt for $7, but I couldn't find a decent Browns shirt in a large for less than $15. It's all over the place...